- Silent 80mm Fan with High Airflow
- GELID Intelligent PWM Control
- Premium Aluminum Heatsink
- Compatible to AMD 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 & Intel 775, 1155, 1156 Socket
- 5 Years Warranty
Intel Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1150 & 1151:
CPU (up to TDP 82W): All Pentium D/ Pentium 4/ All Celeron D/ All Pentium Dual-Core/ All Core 2 Quad/ Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5
AMD Socket 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2 & FM2+:
CPU (up to TDP 82W): All Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, All Athlon II
All brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Design Concept of Siberian:
Siberian CPU Cooler is a low noise top flow design cooler. The cooler contains a silent 80mm fan with GELID intelligent PWM control and an appropriate premium aluminum heat sink. The optimized GELID PWM intelligent control achieves the best noise-cooling-price ratio in its class and allows users to set the fan speed in their BIOS accordingly. With a compact size and a height of just 66mm it is especially designed for HTPC and small chassis.
The multi-award winning Silent 8 PWM guarantees a silent operation and achieves high airflow. Thanks to the top flow design the Siberian enables to keep components cool around the CPU.
Additionally mounting clips for AMD 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 and for Intel 775, 1155 and latest 1156 are all included:
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty.
- Air Flow (CFM/CMH): 30.5/51.85 max
- Bearing: Hydro Dynamic Bearing
- Cable Length (mm): 250
- Current (A): 0.13
- DC Voltage (V): 12
- Fan Dimensions (mm): 120 (L) x 96 (W) x 66 (H)
- Fan Speed (+/- 10% ) (RPM): 900 – 2200
- Life time MTTF at 40C (h): 50’000
- Noise Level (dBA): 10 – 22.5
- Static Pressure (mmAq): 1.7
- Warranty (years): 5
- Weight (g): 236